- Sales Staffing: Managing the Extremes to Boost Productivity
- Upcoming Presentations
- Branch Closures: Round Two?
- 360°data: Bottom Line Impact for Banks?
- Novantas, Inc. Names Darryl Demos General Manager of Solutions, Expands Offering of Integrated Technology and Insights
- Novantas Demonstrates Commitment to the Community and Environment
- Winning Sales in the Branches
- Why Mystery Shopping Does Not Measure Customer Satisfaction at Banks and Credit Unions
Products & Services
Workforce & Performance Management
In today’s financial services industry the right numbers of people doing the right things at the right time still has a significant impact on service excellence, revenue sustainment and cost management. Alternative and self help channels are growing but in concert with, not instead of, people intensive channels and activities.
The Novantas team has decades of experience in helping financial service organizations measure and manage the productivity (sales and service outputs) of their people investments.
Our workforce approach includes an emphasis on “zero based” resourcing developed from your strategic goals, driving results to where you should be, not where you are. Then applying performance measurement and management programs, we help bridge the gap from strategy to day to day execution throughout a sales, service and or back office business.
Some areas of specific expertise:
- Branches — our tools and techniques deal with the specific and unique challenges of measuring and managing productivity in small, on demand, remote business units such as bank branches.
- Salesforce Productivity — our methods leverage our expertise in revenue generation by helping organizations pinpoint sales goals based on market or segment opportunity and aligning staff accordingly. Our experience spans retail banking, commercial banking, insurance and wealth management.
- Contact Centers and Back Offices — focusing on quality, “just in time” resourcing, process improvement as well as scorecards, we help clients move toward best in class sales, service and or unit cost goals. Our expertise with quality, BPM, speech, forecasting and scheduling and scorecard technologies is critical in this domain. Our expertise covers all areas of banking, insurance, and financial service aspects of health care, utilities, government.
Our Novantas Solutions Division utilizes specific technologies to facilitate analysis and support client implementations of workforce and performance management solutions.