- Evolving the Role of the Branch in a Multi-Channel World
- The Contact Center: Retail Bankings Revenue Bright Spot
- Upcoming Presentations
- CFPB: Growing Pains of a New Agency
- Wealth Management Presents Opportunity for Banks, But Also Stiff Competition
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture and More Convenient Banking
- Banks Plot Major Shrinking of Branches
- Lack of Senior Management Commitment is Top Barrier to Cross-Selling between Retail and Wealth Businesses, Says New Study from Novantas and BISA
Operations & Systems
In our work with clients, we recognize the need for pragmatic and sustainable impact. Information technology, back office operations and the customer service delivery are critical elements of that equation. We help our clients align this infrastructure to their revenue-generating strategies and develop the roadmaps for transformation.
Our work in Technology and Operations broadly covers three areas:
- Performance assessment. Where can your IT, Operations and Service Delivery by improved?
- Roadmap creation. What is the path and timeline to deliver sustainable impact?
- Governance and oversight. How can you minimize the risk of poor decisions and misaligned activity?