To be successful in the digital era requires a renewed commitment to the customer and we’ve got that down to a science.
Our purpose as a business is to give our clients confidence to face the changing banking landscape at a time of secular disruption, and to make difficult, long-term financial decisions.
How? With the power of Customer Science.
We focus our efforts within, and at the intersection of, three key domains: (1) marketing and distribution, (2) pricing and product, and (3) finance, treasury and risk. Across those domains, Novantas work focuses on “customer science” – helping clients develop a deeper understanding of customer needs and behaviors.
But what good is insight without action?
Our unique delivery model combines information, analyses, and automated solutions which allow banks to operationalize customer insights, resulting in rapid and sustainable improvement in revenue, growth, credit quality and profitability.
Rich, cross bank data and pre-built, proven metrics for all functional areas
Analytics specific architecture, with flexible delivery options through intuitive User Interfaces or data sets
expertise with every program designed to extract real insights
- 100+ Banks Contribute
- Over 26,000 branches tracked
- Nearly 120 million customers
- More than $4 trillion in deposit balances
- Dedicated program for primary consumer research
- Capture real-time data from over 600,000 bank shoppers a year
- FinTech 100 company for 6 years and counting
- True Big Data Environment
- Standard Analytical Data Models
- Over $3 Trillion in deposits under management
- More than 30 active installations globally
- 18+ years in banking
- Thousands of customer engagements across 35 countries
- Staffed with former bankers
- Banking Instructors at Harvard Business School and Consumer Bankers Association’s Executive Banking School
David G. Kaytes
Rick W. Spitler