CBA Webinar Series
Andrew Frisbie, Managing Director, Novantas
Hank Israel, Director, Novantas
Kaushik Deka, Director, Novantas
The consumer deposit market is showing signs of heating up—balance attrition, particularly in higher-rate accounts, has spiked since the first quarter, and many banks are now seeing declines in their savings portfolio for the first time since the mid-2000s.
In this context, moving to more targeted customer treatments for deposit management is more important than ever. While “customer scoring” is a bit hyped in the market, customer offer analytics can deliver real competitive advantage by leveraging big data and analytics to identify and deliver specific solutions to improve customer engagement.
In this webinar, you will learn how Novantas is taking the hype out of customer offer analytics, enriched through our multi-bank datasets, and putting it into practice to help banks develop specific customer treatment strategies for deposits. We will identify how banks can use customer lifetime behavioral purchase patterns across life stages to develop specific deposit offers for the right customer, at the right time, for the right price.
THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
- Deposit market “canaries in the coal mine”—latest insights on comparative deposit trends
- How to manage the hot rate seeker—when you need the balances today vs. when you may need them later
- Using marginal cost of funds as an analytical game changer
TOP 3 BENEFITS TO ATTENDEES:
- How to use elasticity, shopping behavior, and persistence scores to establish a host of deposit treatments
- Sequence treatment development to support near-term goal and longer-term portfolio health
- Uncover the most important data sets and technology in developing offer analytics