Andrew Hovet, Director – Network Transformation | Novantas
Alex Lee, Director – Network Transformation | Novantas
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Setting goals for your branches isn’t getting any easier. The ability to push the right branches for growth while ensuring you don’t over burden other branches is a fine mix of art and science – as is getting the field to embrace the goals.
The key is to be realistic.
Best-in-class goaling processes use data to set goals based on what branches are capable of achieving. By factoring in drivers like market opportunity, local market investments, and brand appeal, banks can more accurately predict sales and thus set more realistic targets.
Join Novantas experts as they explore the key dimensions for practical goal setting, highlighting new data and metrics you need to improve the science behind your goaling process, and how to roll them out effectively across your network.
This webinar will cover how to:
- Identify misalignments of performance relative to opportunity in your network and prioritize investments towards the areas that will get you the most growth
- Create fair and responsible sales targets that can increase employee productivity
- Account for structural advantages and market performance norms to avoid leaving money on the table
Top 3 Benefits of Attendees:
- Understand the value of calibrating goals relative to peer benchmarks
- Insights into data and approaches that will enhance your goaling process
- Identify additional use cases for opportunity analytics to support workforce management