Novantas is a leading provider of advisory, solutions and research services to the financial services industry and corporate treasury departments. We currently serve the top banks and corporations in the United States, Canada, and Australia and are expanding into the United Kingdom and Europe. Our Corporate Treasury Services (CTS) group, Treasury Strategies, focuses on consulting to treasury departments of large corporations, governments and not-for-profit organizations.
We work with clients to develop strategies, and provide implementation, solutions, and research-based insights to help clients improve the operations of their treasury departments and associated finance departments.
We are looking for a new individual to join our firm’s Chicago office.
Responsibilities will include:
Participate as a team member on consulting projects for large corporate treasury and associated finance departments.
- Perform data gathering – develop interview and on-site observation skills
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Develop accurate findings and logical conclusions from the data and analysis
- Develop draft deliverables for client engagements, e.g., final reports, business requirements, request for proposals, procedures documentation, etc.
- Learn and apply consulting, project management and presentation methodologies
- Support business development activities
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong analytic and critical assessment skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to educate yourself about treasury topics
- 1 – 2 years corporate treasury experience
- Personal initiative and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing activities
- Ability to travel 2 – 3 days per week
- Familiarity with basic corporate collection, disbursement, and investment practices and the bank services used to support these functions
- CTP or CTPA a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with treasury management systems and reporting is a plus
- Live within commuting distance of Chicago
We offer a competitive salary along with a complete benefits package. Novantas currently has offices in New York, Charlotte, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, and Australia. All candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.